Tuesday, June 17, 2008

FIRST DAY

dear diary

On my first day of school it was so bored because the discussion was so fast and i cant easily understand what our instructor tells about. i cant also asked my classmate because they are also busy doing there own task and i cant ask them to helped me. Though they are busy, I am trying my self to learn about the discussion. One of my classmate came and he helped me and he teach me.


SECOND DAY

On the second day of class mas lalong lumalaim yong topic namin. Mas lalong mahirap pwo kinakaya namin. Kadalasan sa mga kaklase ko madali lang para sa kanila kasi naman mas may alam sila.:-) though ganon nga enjoy rin naman kahit papano...mas challege kasi habang lumalalim mas marami akong natututunan...unang una ang magsikap sa sariling gawa.

No comments: